Written by Darwin Sanoy
Sunday, November 28, 2010 3:56pm
This script has been updated to version 2.3. The updates include the following improvements:
- Since WMI queries are case sensitive, using a mixed case name as the registry queue name, but starting the script in lower case causes events to be missed. The script now checks for uppercase characters in it's name and blocks execution if they are found.
- Fixed bug with Execute statement
- Fixed bug: script would try to create registry keys when running HKLM registry monitor as regular user.
- Changed Admin Rights check routine
- New QProcessor for inputboxes ("QProcessor_InputBox")
- SID lookup functions now done by GetUserIDorSIDInfo() v1.1 which avoids certain rare conditions that cause errors.
- TLHiveValue() upgraded to v1.1 which does not depend on global constants
To download the script, visit it's homepage in our tools section.